Every time you run in the great outdoors, there’s a moment where you get a rush – a rush of clarity, energy or just an appreciation of nature. The Aussie Grit Flint women’s Running Short is an essential item for any trail runner, as it does exactly what a good pair of shorts should do – protect and support – so that you can enjoy the moment.
- Short inner offers compression benefits for comfort and performance
- Lightweight yet durable outer fabric
- Four way stretch fabrics allow freedom of running motion
- Flatlock seams on the liner enhance comfort
- Laser cut holes on outer short allow heat to evacuate effectively
- Cleverly placed phone pocket on inner for easy access and no moving around. An ideally placed lasercut eyelet on the outer allows headphones to connect with device in lining pocket
- Wind resistant outer for protection
- Flat seams and soft touch thread reduce friction and chafing
- Reflective highlights
- Lightweight and durable outer fabric
Measure around the fullest part of your bust with a cloth measuring tape. Arms should be relaxed by your side and breath expelled from lungs.
Using a cloth measuring tape measure around the narrowest part of your torso between your rib cage and navel. Arms should be relaxed by your side and breath expelled from lungs.
- HipStanding with feet slightly apart, knees aligned over ankles use a cloth measuring tape to measure around the fullest part of the hip and buttocks.
|Hip Circumference (Full)||90-95cm||96-101cm||102-107cm||108-113cm||113-118cm|