Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Monitors heart rate¹ at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features²: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking¹ counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads² your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals.
Run Your Heart Out
The Garmin Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
Customize and Connect
Forerunner 35 GPS running watch allows you to automatically upload your stats and runs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. This free software is available for desktop or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
Forerunner 35 features Garmin Move IQ™, which captures different activities —such as walking, running and more — to view on Garmin Connect. No need to switch out your watch or start a new activity — the watch automatically recognizes when your movement changes so you can go from a walk to a run in no time. Access Garmin Connect via mobile app or desktop to see your Garmin Move IQ-captured event in more detail, join challenges and compete against others.