Relieve pain in your back, neck, shoulders and the arches of your feet with the PTP Sensory Ball. Using your own body weight, you can apply varied pressure to suit your own relaxation needs. The protrusions will help you keep the ball in place and target specific problem areas. The Sensory Ball can also be used to perform dexterity exercises and can assist in hand injury recovery/post-operation, as well as in prevention, through increased awareness and body feedback. The small sensory points stimulate the release of natural “feel good” endorphins to relax the nervous system. The Sensory Ball also activates blood circulation, which in turn facilitates healing and may promote toxin flushing.
– Ideal to relieve pain in back, neck, shoulders and arches of the feet
– Perfect to activate blood circulation, facilitates healing & toxin flushing
– Stimulates the release of natural “feel good” endorphins to relax the nervous system
– Can also be used for dexterity exercises and rehab
– Easy to keep in place to target specific problem areas
– Over 40 exercises included
MASSAGE Trigger point therapy for myosfascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.