The Aussie Grit Flint Women's running shorts will go the distance on long trail runs, but also be great when out for a shorter runs around your favourite route.
Every time you run in the great outdoors, there’s a moment where you get a rush – a rush of clarity, energy or just an appreciation of nature. The Aussie Grit Flint women's Running Short is an essential item for any trail runner, as it does exactly what a good pair of shorts should do – protect and support – so that you can enjoy the moment.
- Short inner offers compression benefits for comfort and performance
- Lightweight yet durable outer fabric
- Four way stretch fabrics allow freedom of running motion
- Flatlock seams on the liner enhance comfort
- Laser cut holes on outer short allow heat to evacuate effectively
- Cleverly placed phone pocket on inner for easy access and no moving around. An ideally placed lasercut eyelet on the outer allows headphones to connect with device in lining pocket
- Wind resistant outer for protection
- Flat seams and soft touch thread reduce friction and chafing
- Lightweight and durable outer fabric
Measure around the fullest part of your bust with a cloth measuring tape. Arms should be relaxed by your side and breath expelled from lungs.
Using a cloth measuring tape measure around the narrowest part of your torso between your rib cage and navel. Arms should be relaxed by your side and breath expelled from lungs.
HipStanding with feet slightly apart, knees aligned over ankles use a cloth measuring tape to measure around the fullest part of the hip and buttocks.
|Hip Circumference (Full)