The Hoka One One Mach 4 is a quantum leap forward from previous versions of this shoe. Reviews and wear testing feedback has lifted the profile of the Hoka Mach 4 to legend status, based on. Concepts featured in the Mach 4 are derived from the success of other Hoka's such as the Carbon X 2, Rincon 2 and the Rocket X.
Designed for logging long miles, this everyday trainer delivers a lively ride and energetic underfoot feel that is unquestionably HOKA. Softer and bouncier than the previous iteration, the Mach 4 employs a harmonious blend of foams — merging an incredibly soft, lightweight foam on top with rubberised foam directly beneath. This up-tempo shoe has been crafted with a new pull tab, revamped upper made from heat pressed TPU embroidered yarns, and a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles. Light, fast and unquestionably responsive, the Hoka One One Mach 4 delivers a daily dose of speed.
Heel 29mm Forefoot 24mm
• Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
• Anatomical Achilles construction
• Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
• PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers smooth ride
• Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning