The PTP XRoller provides myofascial release and a firm massage experience.
Relieve muscle tension in your back, calves, quadriceps, TFLs, glutes and hamstrings and recover faster with the PTP XRoller. Thanks to its hard hollow core, the XRoller provides a firm tissue massage that is ideal to roll both small and large muscle groups. The unique EVA surface area features ridges and diamond-shaped 3D patterns that recreate the sensations from the pressure of fingers and palms applied by massage therapists. Built to last, the XRoller can withstand repetitive use without losing its shape.
- Effective Self-Myofascial Release tool
- Unique massage surface area for palm & finger-like pressure
- Stimulates the stretch reflex in muscles and improves joint mobility
- Ideal to relieve nagging pains in the upper and lower back, adductors, TFLs, hamstrings, calves and quadriceps.
- Includes a range of exercises carefully designed by a Movement Therapist (over 30 in total)
- Raises awareness of muscle imbalances to correct the body’s alignment and reduce the chance of recurring injury.
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and portable
MASSAGE Trigger point therapy for myosfascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.